Monday, July 15, 2013

Bon Vivant: A New Digital Scrapbooking Collection

Creating a French inspired culinary digital scrapbooking collection has been on my to-do list for quite some time, and I thought now would be perfect so it could correspond with my Scrap Girls ScrapSimple Club Release. I l-o-v-e how it turned out . . . 


(Only Available with the Collection)






Noah and I were messing around in the kitchen and he was so darn handsome that I had to snap some pictures. This digital scrapbooking layout was inspired by the framed chalkboard that hangs in my kitchen. This is how I envision the frame would be used if it wasn't being used to hold a chalkboard.


This layout uses one of my favorite papers from the collection (left & right sides both included). I'm always scribbling notes, quotes, recipes, and scrapbooking product ideas in notebooks, so that was the inspiration for the digital notebook papers. Macaroni and cheese is one of Noah's favorite foods (hence the attached recipe card).


And who doesn't love burlap?! It seems to be all the rage right now. When creating this paper, I was going for a vintage French flour-sack-type-thing. It's one of my favorite pieces from the collection, nicely complementing the worn and well-loved color palette.







No comments:

Post a Comment